silver acrylic mirror sheet
Acrylic mirror sheet, benefiting from being lightweight, impact, shatter-resistant, less expensive and more durable than glass, our acrylic mirror sheets can be used as an alternative to traditional glass mirrors for many applications and industries. Like all acrylics, our acrylic mirror sheets can be easily cut, drilled, formed fabricated and laser etched. Our mirror sheets come in a variety of colors, thicknesses and sizes, and we offer cut-to-size mirror options.
|Product Name||Acrylic mirror sheets/Mirror acrylic sheets||Material||100% Virgin PMMA material|
|Brand||GOKAI||Colour||Gold, silver, rose gold, blue, red, orange, bronze, black etc. and custom color available|
|Size||1220*2440mm, 1220*1830mm, custom cut-to-size||Thickness||0.75-8 mm|
|Masking||PE film||Usage||Decoration, advertising, display, crafts, cosmetics, security, etc.|
|Density||1.2 g/cm3||MOQ||100 sheets|
|Sample time||1-3 days||Delivery time||10-20 days after getting deposit|
Physical Properties and Process Ability of Acrylic Mirror Sheet:
Mirror acrylic sheet is available with new thermoformable film-masking for easy processing and superior protection. Acrylic sheet can be heated, line-bent or laser-cut with the strong protective film-masking in place.
|Izod Impact (Notched)||D256||>0.20|
|hardness, Rockwell M||D785||M-103|
|Yellowness Index||-||+0.5 Initial|
|Thermal||Heat Deflection Temp.||D648 (264psi)||194 °F|
|Coefficient of Expansion||D696||6x10-5in/in °F|
* Colors on screen may not reflect exact matches to physical sheets.
* Custom sizes, colors and thicknesses available.
* Not-Stock colors, patterns or sizes may require a minimum quantity order.
* Scratch-resistant coating available.
* Features the industry's toughest protective back coating.
* All mirrored acrylic sheet is supplied with a 1" average on length and width.
Our acrylic mirror sheets are suitable for a wide range of applications. There are many common uses, with the most popular being point-of-purchase, security, cosmetics, marine, and automotive projects, as well as decorative furniture and cabinet making, signage, POP/retail/store fixtures, and displays, and decorative and interior design applications.
We also offer other plastic mirror formulations for applications such as:
* Marine applications that are moisture resistant
* Anti-fog coatings that will not fog when cold
* First surface mirror with no ghost reflections
* See through mirror that allows the darker room to see into the lighter room
* Two-way mirror with heavier mirroring than see through offers
* Abrasion resistant coatings typically used for high traffic installations
* Plastic lettering for signs or wall applications
* Shower/locker mirrors, and other decorative profiles
* Both sides covered with kraft paper or PE film to protective surface.
* About 2000kg sheets per pallet. 2 tons per tray.
* Wooden pallets on bottom, with packaging film packages all around.
* 1 x 20' container loading 18-20 tons.