UV acrylic sheet
Cast acrylic sheet
Gokai of cast acrylic sheet can made UV resistance grade .
CAST Acrylic Sheets -are offered in Clear, Black, White, Grey, Bronze, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and more. Acrylic applications include: picture frames, store displays, furniture, shelving, windows, barriers, shields, replacement glass and aquariums. Clear Acrylic is optically transparent, unaffected by moisture, and offers a high strength-to-weight ratio, and can be easily heat-formed without loss of optical clarity. Prolonged exposure to moisture, or even total immersion in water, does not significantly effect its' mechanical or optical properties.
Cast acrylic can be created using two different techniques, batch cell and continuous production. Batch cell is a molding process often used to make tubes and rods. On the other hand, continuous production, which shares the name of casting, is a quick process that runs nonstop, requiring less labor.
1) Continuous Service Temp: 180° F (Cast) vs. 160° F (Extruded)
2) Formability Temp: 340° F to 380° F (Cast) vs 290° F to 320° F (Extruded)
3) Cast acrylic has a higher molecular weight, therefore it will cut, drill and rout cleaner.
4) When machining cast acrylic, shavings will flake off whereas extruded acrylic shavings may gum up on the tool.
5) Cast acrylic also offers better glue-joint effectiveness and performs better in laser cutting.
|Size||1250*1850mm 1220*2440mm 2050*3050mm etc|
Clear ,white,all colored
Plexiglass Cast Acrylic Sheets are 17 times stronger than glass !!
Economical transparent material that is easily machined & thermoformed
Translucent = Light & Shadows can be seen through Sheet.
Transparent = Images can be viewed through sheet (like tinted glass)
Opaque = Neither light nor images can be seen through the sheet.
•Art & Design
•Exhibit/ Trade Show
•Inter Retail Architecture
•P-O-P Displays/ Store Fixture